Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Melissa Shirley's Wild Women Brunhilde

 Here is Brunhilde...she is the first Melissa Shirley Wild Woman that I attempted to stitch.  The guide was from Fancy Stitches in Cleburne, Texas. I was a very "insecure" stitcher at the time and did not trust myself to pick the stitches.  I like her but if I were doing her over again...I would have done a few things different.
 I would have done big fabulous lips!  I would have braided her hair.  The flames on her shield would be plumper. Her boobs would have really stood out...3D!   But I do like her.  I also detest basket weaving Flair!  I would have done something else to the water.  I am posting her because I think there is always an idea to be gained from other stitcher's work...good or bad/what to do or not to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment